Nat Joppa’s Multiflora honey is a mixture of honey obtained from different flowers blended in proper proportions so that natural vitamins and minerals are made available through this honey. Where Multiflora honey aids in bone maintenance, digestion and muscle activity.
- Great replacement of Sugar
- Helps in fighting against anaemia
- Good for Blood Circulatory system
- Rich in Nutrition
- Hleps in Digestion.
- Helps in Cell regeneration.
- Maintain Bones and Muscle activities.
- Effective in the healing wound.
Multiflora honey is a combination of honey from various flower resources, which has the combined properties of various uni floral honey. It contains some important naturally occurring enzymes, vitamins and minerals.